Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Merrily, merrily

Screen shot of another one of Steve's Holy Week 2011 prep photos and the comments that followed. I think this was an attempt to let the waters under the heavens be gathered together in one place.


On a normal week, the office at Rez behaves something like The West Wing.* (The TV show, probably not the real live office.)

This week, though, the office is behaving more like 30 Rock or a PG version of Slings and Arrows.  The chapel(/rehearsal space/art studio/storage room -- we're a little cramped) has become a sort of ongoing performance art piece for anyone who happens to pass by.

Yesterday, my boss was hip hop dancing in the lobby. 

This evening, I saw a priest and two lay leaders chanting, "Row, Row, Row Your Boat," as solemn as anything.

Ten minutes later, I saw our visual arts leader, Laura, spray painting one of the aforementioned lay leaders gold.

It's Holy Week, people. All bets are off.



*This would make me Donna Moss, obviously.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in this! Oh man, Holy week. Yesterday I did laundry and trimmed my nails pretty much because I knew I wouldn't have time once things started. Rez be crazy, yo.

    ReplyDelete